Studio Area Supervisor: Paula Costanzo
Assistant Studio Area Supervisor: Richard Cardenas
Studio Access and Hours:
Graduate Wood Shop / KP-261
- Room is accessible to all graduate students via graduate key stored in the MFA Office / KP-673 (exception: holidays, campus closures, 10pm-7am)
- Room is accessible to all Senior Project students assigned to one of the following rooms: KP-261 a,b,c,d
Undergraduate Wood Shop and Metal Shop / KP-283 and KP-281
- Room is accessible to all undergraduate and graduate students assigned to sculpture, senior projects, and special projects with the permission of the instructor and the Studio Area Staff.
- Room is ONLY accessible during operational hours (M-F, 10am-4:30pm) and dependent on Studio Area Staff’s availability. All those interested in using these shops should contact Paula Costanzo and Richard Cardenas via email.
Printmaking Studio / KP-433
- Room is accessible to students assigned in a printmaking course or under special permission from both the Printmaking instructor and the Studio Area Staff.
Information on the Studio Supervisor’s Office:
Starting August 27th, 2018 until the end of final examinations for Fall 2018, the Studio Area Supervisor Office will be operational Monday – Friday from 9am to 4:30pm. Our office is not opened on weekends, holidays, or on days of campus closures. Please refer to the Queens College academic calendar for a detailed list of campus activities and closures. Any longterm changes to this schedule will be posted via email and on our office door ahead of time. If our door is closed during operational hours, please leave a written message on the door with your contact information. To make orders or to make requests with our office please contact Paula Costanzo or Richard Cardenas. All requests will be reviewed in the order that they are received and service time will be dependent on daily workload.